Dates and cost
EX Sydney - Available year-round with a minimum of 2 people travelling
Classic Indo-China14 days
|Twin Share||Single Supplement|
|From $ 5,900||From $ 2,600|
Pandaw Cruise9 days
|Twin Share||Sole Occupancy|
|MAIN DECK||UPPER DECK||MAIN DECK||UPPER DECK|
|From US$2,634||From US$2,903||From US$3,367||From US$3,636|
All tour costs are inclusive of economy class international airfares and taxes. Ask us for prices from other cities and Business or First Class up-grades. Tour costs shown are per person quoted in Australian dollars and are subject to change due to exchange rate variations and other factors. Please check with us at the time of booking.
- Airport charges, fuel levies and taxes approx: $380 (Subject to variation without notice).
- Economy class air tickets required as per the itinerary
- Accommodation based on twin/double share with private facilities at first class hotels or best available
- Meals as specified in the detailed itinerary
- All transfers, sightseeing, boat trips, train journeys and touring as indicated in the specific detailed tour itinerary
- Porterage at airports only
- English speaking guides throughout each of the tours
- Entrance fees as required throughout sightseeing tours/park entry fees as applicable
- All currently applicable service charges and taxes.
What's not included
- Excess baggage on any flight, vaccination costs, passport or visa fees and travel insurance
- Any other meals or sightseeing not specified in the detailed itinerary
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone and other communication charges, personal gratuities to Tour Leaders, Local Guides and Driver(s)
- Any other item not specifically mentioned as being included.
What's included in extension tour
- Transfers to/from Hotel/Vessel and Vessel/Airport.
- Accommodation in an air-conditioned stateroom.
- All meals whilst on board.
- Complimentary Entrance fees, gratuities for crew, guide services ashore (English language) locally made soft drinks and beers, jugged coffee and selection of teas and tisanes, mineral water.
- Port dues and taxes.
What's not included in extension tour
- Laundry charges.
- Beverages not included as complimentary.
- All communication charges and any other item of a personal nature not specifically mentioned as being included.
How to Book
To ensure your place on this exciting adventure, please contact us directly to reserve a place, then complete the Booking Form and return to us with your deposit. Reservations are established when you receive written confirmation and acceptance of the deposit and Booking Form.
|Classic Indo-China Tour||Pandaw Extension|
|Deposit required:||$2,000 pp||AU$1,500 pp|
|Balance due:||75 days prior to departure|
|If booking on or within|
75 days of departure:
|full payment must be made|
Travel insurance is strongly recommended and Adventure Associates will be pleased to forward a selection of insurance proposal forms.
Deposit for Extension Cruise only may be paid in Australian dollars, however cruise balance in US$ only. Ask us for bank transfer details.
Written instructions only will be accepted by Adventure Associates to cancel a reservation. Cancellation charges are subject to regulations of airlines, coach and tour operators, hotels/boats/trains and other principals involved. If it is necessary to cancel your arrangements, the following non-refundable charges will apply.
|Classic Indo-China Tour||Pandaw Extension|
|More than 100 days prior to departure (121 days for extension)||$1,500 pp||AU$1,000 pp|
|Between 99-75 days prior to departure (120-75 days for extension)||Full loss of deposit pp|
|Between 74-35 days prior to departure||75% of tour cost pp|
|On or within 34 days prior to departure||No Refund|
All cancellation charges will be strictly applied. If the cancellation charge is more than your advance payment you remain liable for the difference. For these and other reasons mentioned above you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance. Once the tour has departed there will be no refund for any unused portions of the trip
Notes for Extension Cruise
You will be asked to sign a bill for all items ordered and you will be presented with the account in US$ on the last day aboard. All soft drinks, local beers, mineral water, coffee and tea as well as local spirits are free of charge. Only imported spirits and liquors, wine, espresso and imported mineral water will be charged. A complimentary daily cocktail will be served.