Cuiaba – Pousada Arabas
Transfer from Cuiba airport to Pousada Araras.
Daily activities: horseback riding, canoeing, trekking, biking, photo-safari in appropriate vehicles (truck and jeep). Night tour with a spotlight and speech about the ecosystem and the region. BLD
Pousada Arabas – Cuiaba
Transfer from Pousada Araras to Cuiaba airport. B
Dates and cost
|Contact us for latest prices||Contact us for latest prices|
- Full board, welcome drink.
- Seat-in basis daily activities with permanent support of an expert English speaking guide: horseback riding, canoeing, trekking, biking.
- Photo-safari in appropriate vehicles (truck and jeep)
- Night tour with a spotlight and speech about the ecosystem and the region.
- Meals, sightseeing and transfers as detailed in the itinerary.
- Service charges and taxes (excluding airport and air ticket taxes).
What’s not included
Air tickets to/from Cuiabá; Airport or air ticket taxes or levies, port taxes (except where shown as included); passport or visa fees; excess baggage charges; any insurance; any meals, air fares or sightseeing not specified in the itinerary; optional gratuities to guides, drivers etc; beverages; laundry or other items of a personal nature and any items not specifically mentioned as being included.
How to Book
The completion and return of the booking form is mandatory to the acceptance of reservation. We advise that you book as far ahead as possible. To initiate your reservation, please complete the Booking Form which must be signed and returned to Adventure Associates along with the applicable Deposit. Reservations are established only when you receive written confirmation and acceptance of the Booking Form and deposit payment. Ticketing and joining instructions are normally issued two weeks prior to departure.
|Deposit required:||$250 per person|
|Balance due:||60 days prior to departure|
|If booking within|
60 days of departure:
|full payment must be made|
Should a booking be amended once reservations are processed, a $55 amendment fee per booking for each amendment made, plus any communication expenses incurred, will be added to the cost of the tour.
Written instructions only will be accepted by Adventure Associates to cancel a reservation. Cancellation charges are subject to regulations or airlines, cruise companies, coach and tour operators, hotels and any other Principals involved. If it is necessary to cancel your arrangements, the following non-refundable provisions will apply.
|More than 60 days prior to departure||$300 per person|
|Between 59 and 35 days prior to departure||50% of tour cost per person|
|Between 34 and 14 days prior to departure||75% of tour cost per person|
|On or within 13 days prior to departure||No Refund|
- All the above amounts are in addition to any fees levied by the airlines, hotels or cruise companies. Communication charges incurred may also be added to the above.
- All cancellation provisions will be strictly applied. If the non-refundable amount is more than your advance payment, you remain liable for the difference. For these and other reasons mentioned in these Terms and Conditions you are strongly urged to take out travel insurance at the time of your reservation. Adventure Associates or your Travel Agent will be pleased to advise you on the best policy which may protect you.
All cancellation provisions will be strictly applied. If the cancellation charge is more than your advance payment you remain liable for the difference. For these and other reasons mentioned above you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance. Once the tour has departed there will be no refund for any unused portions of the trip.