Kimberley Quest II
Our custom-built vessel is fully air-conditioned, equipped with a helipad, spa, large en-suited cabins and offers indoor and outdoor alfresco areas so there will always be plenty of room to take in the panoramic scenery and breathtaking sunsets. Whilst on board take advantage of the extensive library, including a fantastic array of Kimberley reference books and general interest novels, otherwise sit with the Captain in the wheelhouse and learn more about the Kimberley outback.
Accommodating just 18 passengers and 7 crew, your holiday of a lifetime can be enjoyed with fellow travellers in luxurious and intimate surrounds. You have the choice of 9 cabins from deluxe double, superior and the exclusive flybridge. All cabins feature private ensuites, individual air-conditioning, viewing windows, mini-refrigerators and are serviced daily by your hostess.
Introduced in 2017, the Quest Express is our custom built jet boat offering a fantastic way to see the sights while providing shade and ultimate comfort on excursions.
Carrying three excursion tenders, days are filled with a myriad of activities both on and off land, exploring the spectacular region with your very own local guide who has extensive knowledge of the Kimberley coastline. During your cruise you are free to do as much or as little as you wish and can be sure that your Kimberley cruise with us will exceed your expectations!
|Speed||(Max / Average): 12.2 knots / 8.9 knots|
On Board Facilities
Onboard facilities include:
- Spa located on the sundeck
- 9 spacious guest cabins including double, superior and the exclusive flybridge. Each cabin has a spacious ensuite
- Additionally, three custom built 5 metre tenders with 90HP outboards
- Plus, an 11 metre 20 passenger, luxury shaded fast boat ‘Quest Express’.
- Open wheelhouse allowing you to sit with the captain and learn more about the Kimberley outback
- Wide screen plasma TV and DVD unit
- BOSE hi tech sound system throughout the vessel – indoors and out
- Satellite phone and internet; Wifi is available for purchase
- Extensive library including a fantastic array of Kimberley reference books and general interest novels
- 24-hour tea and coffee facilities with espresso machine
- Two ice machines
- Three alfresco deck areas including fully seated outside dining
- Inside dining and lounge area
- Desalination units capable of producing 6000L/day on average
- Open galley
- Includes complimentary laundry service